Gathering - Silent Flea Market Listings

Each year at the Gathering, we have a silent flea market.  I thought I would kick things off early this year with a "virtual silent flea market" on the site, so folks can list what they are going to bring, and give folks a chance to get ideas.  That also gives those who can't attend the  Gathering an opportunity to work a deal if they see something they need/want/like 😉

Please list Gathering items in this thread only (not the Classified section).  Include:

Description of item(s), including whether it fits a specific coach model/year, range of coaches, or any coach
Picture (if you have it)
Price or "best offer"

Note: Many of the items exchanged at the Gathering may be large and would be expensive to ship.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Roadmaster towbar I will bring if anyone is interested.  Just make me an offer.  It includes everything except for a base plate.    It wouldn't be cost effective to try and ship it.

ALSO, If anyone has any old NON-WORKING Faria gages from an early to mid 2000 Exec or Sig (like the ones in the photo)  I would be interested in them.

20200112_162457.png

20200112_162635.png

20220221_151300.jpg