Carefree sun visor broken mount bracket help

Hello and thank you all the folks that take the time to run this website and all who contribute their knowledge answering all the questions.I have a 2005 Holiday Rambler Ambassador. I noticed that the plastic end pieces are broken on the carefree power sun visor.I am hoping that someone on this site might just have a stl file so they can be 3d printed. I am still very new to cad and it is way above me. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated 

Thanks again for the file for the weep hole covers, they work great

1 hour ago, Robertpk said:

Hello and thank you all the folks that take the time to run this website and all who contribute their knowledge answering all the questions.I have a 2005 Holiday Rambler Ambassador. I noticed that the plastic end pieces are broken on the carefree power sun visor.I am hoping that someone on this site might just have a stl file so they can be 3d printed. I am still very new to cad and it is way above me. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated 

Thanks again for the file for the weep hole covers, they work great

I took mine apart and RE-FORMED IT USING a two part epoxy.  Mine was broken internally.

My driver side sun screen mount broke. It is the plastic housing around motor and has a tab that mounts it tom ceiling. This is from 07 monaco sig. Can't find any. Any ideas?

MODERATOR NOTE.  This post was for the same, assumed from comments, issue as the original post in this topic started yesterday.  They have been merged to get more assistance.

Grizzly’s unit is a 2007 Signature.

Edited by Tom Cherry
Merged into same topic from yesterday

• Tom Cherry changed the title to Carefree sun visor broken mount bracket help
Just now, grizzly said:

How do I get a hold of Paul Whittle

1 minute ago, grizzly said:

How do I get a hold of Paul Whittle

Read your PM….I just answered and included him and another source.  Read up on how to find members.  Yes…it takes a while to use all the features here….

good luck

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Steve Maurer said:

I used a white tie wrap which had a tab for a screw for anchoring. Worked great.

43 minutes ago, Steve Maurer said:

I used a white tie wrap which had a tab for a screw for anchoring. Worked great.

Thanks

39 minutes ago, jacwjames said:

Another option would be a conduit strap, readily available from Lowes or HD. 

Thanks

12 minutes ago, pwhittle said:

I posted the .STL files:

If you know someone that can 3D Print, they can process these files for their particular printer and make some for you.

Paul

Thanks but I don't know anyone that has one. Do you by any chance print them and I would pay you for them? I need the drive side one that mounts to the electric motor. The mounting clip for the ceiling broke on mine

2 hours ago, pwhittle said:

Hi @grizzly,

Check with @Idoc57, and see if he can help.

if not, let me see what I can do.

Paul

He just got back to me and suggested you. lol.  He said his son is backed up with a bunch of the weep hole covers and 2-4 new orders a day. I told him I would get back to you and let him know if you could do it. Just let me know. Thanks so very much for the help. The was someone else in this conversation that was looking for some also.