Slide about 1/4 inch from closed in one upper corner

My flush slide when it’s in is about 1/4 of an inch from being completely closed futch in the upper right hand corner.  It seems like it is a little further in at the bottom making the top not seal completely. The top left is flush but the top right is far enough out I can barely fit my finger in the open area. Any ideas?

2007 Monaco diplomat 40skq

Have you checked to see if the slide topper got bunched up and pulled in on one side? Happened to me. Caused a gap and the whole slide to rack a bit.  Of course I didn’t really notice until I had to find out where the water inside the coach was coming from.

Edited by BradHend

Had a similar issue with flush floor slide on our 2005 Safari Cheetah, Required slide adjustment (positioning in opening) to fix, Had that done at Talin RV in Fl when I also had the slide seals replaced.

12 hours ago, Gary 05 AMB DST said:

Is it the flat floor slide or the other slide?

Gary 05 AMB DST

The flat 

6 hours ago, 1nolaguy said:

Had a similar issue with flush floor slide on our 2005 Safari Cheetah, Required slide adjustment (positioning in opening) to fix, Had that done at Talin RV in Fl when I also had the slide seals replaced.

I have an appointment for slide toppers with them. May ask if they could check that while I am there. 

7 hours ago, 1nolaguy said:

Any idea what the cost of that repair may be and how in depth the process is?  

Also was your slide very far from closing or really close like mine?

thanks 

Mine was close like yours. I could not give you an accurate estimate of cost but it is just an adjustment of one slide it is about 1-2 hours labor. We had 3 slides adjusted, slide seals replaced and toppers replaced. I had originally planned to tackle as a DIY but after I saw all that was involved, especially with changing the seals, I am glad I had the work done by professionals. I do recommend Talin RV. The pricing was fare and the work professional. Had it done last winter when in Florida for the Gathering. The whole project took several days and they have a secured yard with 50 amp hook ups so we could stay in the rig while the work was done.

1 hour ago, 1nolaguy said:

Mine was close like yours. I could not give you an accurate estimate of cost but it is just an adjustment of one slide it is about 1-2 hours labor. We had 3 slides adjusted, slide seals replaced and toppers replaced. I had originally planned to tackle as a DIY but after I saw all that was involved, especially with changing the seals, I am glad I had the work done by professionals. I do recommend Talin RV. The pricing was fare and the work professional. Had it done last winter when in Florida for the Gathering. The whole project took several days and they have a secured yard with 50 amp hook ups so we could stay in the rig while the work was done.

That is a great response. Thank you and I will talk to them about it.