Looking for a Sunstrand Hyd Pump

I have a 96 Dynasty with a Cummins 8.3 C and am in need of a Sunstrand Hyd. Pump #20161 with a Back Housing # 40988.

Current pump past the rebuilding stage. 

Monaco and REV haven't been much help. Possibly someone knows of a pump gathering dust somewhere. 

Thanks in advance.

Most comunitys have hydraulic and pump sales and rebuilder 's.

Every farm equipment dealer and construction company sends pumps out to be rebuilt or exchanged.

I never tell them its for a rv 

Call all the local john deere and case ih or construction companies and ask for leads.

I have a guy in Winchester and Somerset Kentucky that can do it all .

Visone is another monaco source.

Over north of London Kentucky 

I have no idea where your located but make some calls.

Check in your area for a Hydraluic rebuild shop.  They should be able to cross reference the pump and supply a replacement, it may not be a Sundstrand brand pump but should get you going.  In a lot of cases the technicians are more then willing to help even if it is for an RV.  I live within a mile of a shop that I used all the time when working in the mining industry.  When I had a problem with my cooling system thermovalve I went and talked to him and he provided me with some info to help diagnose the problem.  I also go there when I need a hose/fitting for my tractor/backhoe. 

jacwjames is right. You might want to check with your local Hydraulic Repair Shop for a pump that can be substituted for your original Pump. I did that for my 2003 Signature and it worked out just fine