Lost mirror power - 2008 Dynasty

Doug and Nicki

I have a 2008 Dynasty with Ramco mirrors, each with three separate mirrors. I am not getting power to the mirrors to allow adjustment. The ignition is on and the 5 amp fuse is fine. The turn signals that are imbedded in the mirrors work fine. Anyone have any ideas what to look for?

To help, we need to know if you have a conventional or multiplex chassis coach.  Please post a picture of either the dash switches or the FRB (front run bay) so I can tell what coach system you have. 

The early 2008 Dynasty coaches were conventional switch to function wiring but 2008 Dynasty coaches made in mid 2007 were multiplex chassis coaches.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Frank. This one is not chassis multiplex. The mirrors require the key to be either on or acc to work. However, the mirror fuse location is not hot when the key is on. There are other non ignition controlled devices on that same board that work fine. That particular board is not lighting up like the rest of them in that driver side panel compartment.

Edited by Doug and Nicki

• Tom Cherry changed the title to Lost mirror power - 2008 Dynasty

If you don't already have them, a set of schematics are in the files.  The drawings you want are 38031327, 38040025 and 38080110.  I think you are referring the PCB#10 (drawing #38040025) in the FRB with no led light coming on.  See if you have power on terminal screw J10 and J9.  If you are getting power to J10 but not J9, the circuit breaker on the board has tripped.  If you are not getting power to J10 then check the power feed cable to PCB#10 in the FRB.