2023 Monacoers group event

Question:  We were charged the 50% down payment but correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that covers half of full hookup for the campsite cost & the remainder is paid upon arrival....when & where do we pay for the meals? Also just a heads up. I made our reservations with Lazydays yesterday & was told I'd receive an email. Email never came so I called the next day & they had no record of our reservations so we had to do the reservation once again.  I immediately received a confirmation email before getting off the phone. 

The amount charged includes meals IF you told them you were with the Monacoers.  They are supposed to charge 50% upon reservation and the other 50% 30 days from the event… which is confusing, as we are within the 30 day window. They should be charging the full amount for any reservation MSW after January 14. 

The full amount for a couple (including meals) is $602+change, so if they charged $301+change, that’s correct.  If they charged you substantially less, you will need to call back and make sure they have you with the Monacoers group. 

Okay, I will have to call them back. Just another FYI, I did tell her this was with the monacoers group, she even repeated it back to me that it was for the Monacoers group & I also asked her if this included the meals & her response was...."they don’t give us any of that information" which I found unusual that they wouldn't know this. 

Scott, thank you for your quick responses. While I was still on the phone with Lazydays (this girl had me so confused) I happened to see your response to ask for Denise, so that's what I'm waiting for is a phone call back from Denise & hopefully this matter will be cleared up. As I was writing this, Emma from Lazydays called me back & is now trying to charge me more money above the $602.44.  I had to insist that she have Denise call me. 

Just got off the phone with Denise. So this seems to be an issue with the program that they're using and they are working on it to fix it. Denise discovered that they in fact charged to much toward  our reservation.  She is going to talk to Rebecca who deals with the computer programs & work out the issues. A call has been put into this company that developed this program. She also informed me that the food actually was going to cost more than the $109+ change. She's going to use our file as "their case" because it is so messed up. She also explained that they are short handed plus with the RV show. I'm sure they are overwhelmed, plus they have a little time to resolve this before the upcoming date.