Bay Door Switches

grizzly

Have a question if any of you have had similar problems.I have a 07 Monaco signature. On the bay doors there are sensor switched that let you know if oner of the doors are open when you start the coach. I checked them all and adjusted and replaced ones that were broken. On my dash on the odometer bottom it still reads bay door open . Any ideas?

We had similar issue, slide wouldn’t come in. Go to each door switch, pull the spade connectors off the switch and connect them to a 5 amp auto fuse. If it’s a switch, you’ll find it this way.  Remember, don’t operate the slide with the door open. Forget the details but was able to open the switch, clean it and returned it to service. 

3 minutes ago, Jim Pratten said:

We had similar issue, slide wouldn’t come in. Go to each door switch, pull the spade connectors off the switch and connect them to a 5 amp auto fuse. If it’s a switch, you’ll find it this way.  Remember, don’t operate the slide with the door open. Forget the details but was able to open the switch, clean it and returned it to service. 

The slides work fine. Just annoying that message is still there. Before I replaced some of them, if I pulled off the connectors on a few then it would go off. Just weird

Guest Ray Davis
10 minutes ago, grizzly said:

Before I replaced some of them, if I pulled off the connectors on a few then it would go off. Just weird

I suspect you have another bad switch or one out of adjustment.

2 hours ago, Ray Davis said:

I suspect you have another bad switch or one out of adjustment.

I ADJUSTED THEM ALL ALREADY. THEY ARE JUST PUSH TYPE. AS SOON AS DOOR HITS THEM IT PUSHED THEM AWAY THUS BREAKING THE CIRCUT. WILL TRY REMOVING SOME TOMORROW. GREMLINS. LOL