2009 Camelot Wiring/Diagrams

Thanks, I added them to my files. That is quite a find.

Too bad they use numbers to identify the files. Chasing down what you need using an index can be a pain.

I downloaded many files from Monaco long ago when their site was open and bought a CD full of files. Over time I renamed the files into something that made sense to me and thus can search the files using some common sense. It took a long time to rename and place them into folders that make sense to me.

It would be interesting to know what the method of the madness was and appears to still be in use. 

9 hours ago, myrontruex said:

Thanks, I added them to my files. That is quite a find.

Too bad they use numbers to identify the files. Chasing down what you need using an index can be a pain.

I downloaded many files from Monaco long ago when their site was open and bought a CD full of files. Over time I renamed the files into something that made sense to me and thus can search the files using some common sense. It took a long time to rename and place them into folders that make sense to me.

It would be interesting to know what the method of the madness was and appears to still be in use. 

Do you by chance have any for a 99 Diplomat 36B? 

12 hours ago, Dick Roberts said:

Do you by chance have any for a 99 Diplomat 36B? 

Sorry, no mine only go back to 2000. There may be some files on the forum here though. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2023 at 1:41 PM, jmfixitman said:

I just noticed someone else had posted 09 diagrams with a table of contents, very nice!  I had not seen those before.

I have another general set for various models I found on a different site I will post, that I had not found here.

I think you are talking about the file in our downloads.  Here is a link.