Allstays travel app

Just finally got locked out of the allstays app for android. I know they stopped supporting it back in 17 but it kept working. Now I can't even open it.  What app is everyone using that's as good as allstays in identifying all categories I'd Rv'ing

Richard, don't do anything to change it and don't update. They are not supporting since 2017. Spoke with Adam, the developer and android didn't like his ad choice and locked him out of their platform. Only ios and iPad.  

Edited by Joel Sheriff

On 5/30/2020 at 3:59 PM, Joel Sheriff said:

Just finally got locked out of the allstays app for android. I know they stopped supporting it back in 17 but it kept working. Now I can't even open it.  What app is everyone using that's as good as allstays in identifying all categories I'd Rv'ing

Joel, try going to the app settings for Allstays and clear the storage and cache.  Mine would crash on startup like you're describing, and this got it going again for me (but of course, still the 2017 data).

36 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

Here is a link to the current ALLSTAYS web & app site.

https://www.allstays.com/

There is also a link to the APP's

https://www.allstays.com/apps/

There is nothing on the pages that I can see where they are no longer supporting the app's.

Maybe try contacting the owner to get a clarification.

Thanks for the links ... informative.  

About 2/3 down the page for Camp & RV is the following quote (copy/paste).  They do go on to explain how to use it for Android, but it's no longer supported per the web site.

Corkey H

08 Endeavor

"Android"

Multiple things happened (map fee increase, a app ban/removal and censor of core data) that led to a departure from Android in late 2017. Full data is still on Apple and allstays.com as normal. The Android apps will keep running and anything that goes to the web (website links, images, reviews, etc) will still work and be updated. But major code updates, data adds and deletions will not happen. You can still reinstall on devices as below.