2000 Signature 42 WITH 2014 Jeep Cherokee toad

SteveC

If you are looking for a quality diesel pusher package, without breaking the bank, your search may be over.

For sale: 2000 Monaco Signature 42’ with single kitchen/living room slide. 500HP Cummins with Allison MD 4060 6-speed transmission with electric shifter. 112,000 miles. Package includes a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited with 76,000 miles and full flat-tow equipment. Jeep has a $0 deductible extended warranty that is good until 3/9/2026 or 120,000 miles, whichever is first (I will pay the transfer fee). Jeep update: New Big O tires were installed on the Jeep October 2021. Currently about 10,000 miles on them.

$84,000 for everything.

The motorhome and Jeep will be available May 1, 2023 after our last trip to Bennett Springs (trout fishing in Missouri). Tow equipment (7,500lb tow bar, Jeep tow plate, auxiliary braking (Patriot II), lighting) are all Blue Ox and the Jeep has had the Mopar flat-tow electronic package installed.

• Roadmaster 10 bag chassis with ABS disk brakes and HWH air leveling system • Interior cabinets are all solid cherry wood • Full-length queen bed • Dual pane windows for more efficient temperature control • Direct TV automatic satellite antenna (no receiver) • 27” Roku TV • New GE convection/microwave installed in 2021 • Outside mirrors are brand new (Oct 2022) Velvac triple-lens, heated, power mirrors • Four new NAPA AGM house batteries were installed in 2021 • New chassis batteries (Duracell HD) 2020 • The bus has three, 13.5K BTU AC/Heatpump units with a SoftStart RV installed on rear unit (over the bed) • 12KW Onan generator with 1480 hours • Upgraded inverter/charger (Xantrex Freedom SW3000 True Sinewave Inverter Charger) • Splendide washer/dryer unit with exterior venting • Ice maker and ice storage cabinet (new icemaker mechanism installed 2019) • Norcold 1200 dual-door refrigerator has had the JC-Refrigeration, Dutch Aire gas/electric cooling unit installed • 21’ Girard power awning with wind sensor return • 2 sliding storage trays (one is pass-through) • AquaHot water heat and zone furnace heating allows for long showers and uniform temperatures front to back in cool weather • InstaHot hot water unit at kitchen sink • BlueFire ECM reader with Amazon tablet for configurable dash gauges • All windows with new privacy and blackout shades (2017) Front windshield blinds are power • Flexsteel Easy Bed leather couch • 3-roof mount, 300W total, solar panels • Kenwood DDS9703X radio/Sirius radio/back-up camera/Bluetooth phone connection • LED marker lights • TST TPMS with 12 sensors (8 on bus, 4 on Jeep)

The 500HP Cummins pulls hills easily and the air bag suspension gives a smooth ride. The tag axle adds stability when driving in windy conditions. Set the cruise control and roll. Of course, no 20+ year old motorhome is without flaws. While the paint is in excellent shape there are three places where the clearcoat needs work. On the roof above the windshield, on the passenger side near the rear (about a 1’ x 3’ area), and the upper part of the entry door. See the pictures. The tires were installed new in 2016 (date code August of 2015) and have been covered any time the bus has been parked for more than three days. The sidewalls look like new. I know there is much debate regarding tire age so my plan this year (before we decided to sell) was to replace the two front steer tires because that is where the danger and damage happens from a blow-out. Between the tag axle and the duals on the drive axle, a blow-out in the rear would not have the loss of control and catastrophic damage of a steer tire blow-out. I’ve researched vehicle prices and feel that the package price of $84,000 is very reasonable considering the condition of both vehicles and the pre-installed tow equipment. I won’t even reply to low-ball offers. The bus is located in Columbia Missouri. If you have any questions or wish to have any additional photos, PM me and I will do what I can to meet your needs.

bus pic.png

drivers side view.jpg

clearcoat front roof.jpg

clearcoat passenger side.jpg

clearcoat door2.jpg

20230225_104922.jpg

20230225_104703.jpg

20230303_161854.jpg

20230303_161653.jpg

20230304_133351.jpg

driver side.jpg

20230304_093221.jpg