Rear Aladdin monitor issues

Go to solution Solved by Garry Donohue,

Late last season the rear Aladdin monitor that is bedside quit. It still had power but no display. So I purchased a replacement but wasn’t able to get it functioning. I bought an adapter cable so I could get from the factory plug to something the new monitor would accept. Any thoughts or advice is appreciated. Here’s a couple pics0E081AD7-8512-44EA-8923-38860EC12EAD.thumb.jpeg.dd98bad75159d7144dfe51cff9834117.jpeg

5A044EE9-67F3-48B6-8A01-71673FABB240.jpeg

7E332F59-5DCA-49D4-85E7-D9C0C68189CF.jpeg

I did look in that area first and all appeared ok. The adapter cable I bought makes it so a plug goes into the video plug on the new monitor but it seems like it is not getting power. I’m going to test the cord today for power. I started this in the late Fall and am now just back north at the Coach and getting back into this

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got back to looking into this deeper. I did find that I did not have a video signal at the rear monitor. Dug deeper into the dash and found that indeed the plug had come out of the Aladdin module. Basically no friction interference on the plug. Squeezed it a bit with pliers and back on it went. Thanks for the suggestion Garry!