Some serious battery issues, not sure where to start

Pudgy Camper

From the top.  Blue Seas has an excellent tech support system.  Questions about how to finish and which cable and how to do it should be directed at them.

you should have one wire running from the front to the back as part of the original Boost Switch.  I’d keep as a spare if you ran enough wires to do the front switch installation.  Tape and put a label or tape label on each end…I forget sometimes….so label it.  Now the question of what are you calling the maintainer?  Any superfluous piece device or components needs to be removed…take some pictures.  Then coil or bundle each wire and look at the prints and label the originals you abandoned.  I never cut….just put aside.

Yes. Pull the blinking salesman solenoid out…or use the NAPA 781144 jumper.  I pulled mine out.  I moved the output cable to where the buss was….which had the cable going to the solenoid….so basically, I eliminated one cable and the solenoid.  Again, label and mark the two control wires….never can tell when they might be used.

thanks….