Hydro-Max Brake Booster flange to master Cylinder mounting leaking brake fluid

2004 Monaco Cayman 34 ft w/ R4R Chassis.

Brakes failed driving into Emission test facility YAKES!!! - used Emergency air Parking brake to stop, get the test (Passed) and drive across the street to investigate the issue further -THAT WAS EXCITING!  What I found was that the threaded rod on the brake pedal linkage  that goes thru the firewall into the hydro - Max booster had come undone at the pedal.  the rod threads into a arm at least 1 1/2 inches into the arm at the pedal/ brake switch and has a jamb nut as well, to supposedly, prevent it from unscrewing.  Evidently over the past 5 years and 35,000 plus miles I have owned this fine coach it worked its way out,  SUGGEST YOU ALL CHECK YOUR CONNECTIONS AS WELL.   I Reinstalled it using a thread lock sealant and added a lock washer.

Unfortunately I did not get a pic of  the pedal linkage nor the leak at the bottom of the matting surfaces of the master cylinder (HydroMaxbrakeBooster.thumb.jpg.c4f966823e290620be6116025e9782f0.jpgthe hose is hiding it), however the rear brake reservoir area was very low and the front was full. Filled it up cleaned area static tested it and drove a bit and it is still slowly leaking when you depress the pedal.

SUGGESTIONS :?   I assume, as it is 19 yrs old and 112,000 miles, the complete Hydro-Max Booster, Emergency elect pump and Master cylinder assembly should be rebuilt ? OR replaced w/ new.  However i assume its just the Master Cylinder since its just the brake fluid that leaking and not the power steering fluid section ?

What is a good source for the parts or shop for rebuilding?

I am in the Phoenix, AZ area

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOU ASSISTANCE

Peter

Also now I have a leak coming from the mating surfaces HydroMaxbrakeBooster.thumb.jpg.c4f966823e290620be6116025e9782f0.jpgMasterCylindernbrakeboosterassy.thumb.jpg.921ff6f1557659773fc4dfe3bc3c1ccd.jpgbetween the Hydro-Max brake Booster and the master Cylinder