Alladin System / Rear camera

Left California and rear camera was not operational. I turned off/on several times and finally got it to work.
As soon as I shut down power for the night it would not operate again nor when we resumed trip the next day.
The rear camera does work when I'm backing up but does operate when driving down the road.

Any ideas where to begin my search.
Rear camera works fine while backing up only  -  grey screen while driving forward.
http://beaveramb.org/forum/Themes/default/images/icons/modify_inline.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get help?   Lots of possibilities here.  I have a wire in my dash I can wiggle and lose my camera.  Typically it's working so I haven't tried to find the short.  You can bypass your monitor using RCA cables and a TV monitor to make sure the issue still occurs (which I think it should).  Tim at rvcams.com is extremely helpful in troubleshooting these.  I have a splitter on mine sending the reverse cam pic to my radio all times to watch my toad. 

20230311_103102.jpg

Thanks Steven - 

I found RV Cams on a Google search for my Sony camera model and ordered a new camera that connects to the Sony wiring harness.

Hopefully that will fix my problem. Before camera died I was getting blue vertical lines on the screen.

If not, I will certainly contact Tim for further help.

My video feed displays on my Alladin system only. I don't have an additional screen like your setup.  Very nice !

• Thanks 1