1st Voyage in My preowned Coach - Monaco Executive

1 hour ago, MJ.STIGER said:

Mike i have these photos. The swap out was pretty easy todo. The toughest was getting to the screw that holds the top of the bracket. 

Quality seems to be good thus far. Have yet to hit any night time view with it. But soon enough i will get some night shots. 

image.thumb.jpeg.7b7e7e305d6377cccf8375e62322f2ba.jpeg

Thanks MJ.  They really look nice.  I had also considered going with Projector Light.  I also like the looks of your Fog Lights.  Where did you find them?  How do you think they would work as back up lights?

Ahh the Fog lights i have yet to test. but i went with this called Aux Beam link below. I went with 4 inch and it does not fit in the exiting location. So i mounted them the best i could. Until i bring more tools with me to open the opening of the fog light area. Not by much. Just need to open it a bit. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08N66CVGG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If they put out the light that i saw in the early hours of the evening. I think they would be great for backup lamps. I personally dont see a need for better back ups i relay on the backup camera that doe a good job with the view. 

I am going to replace my Dock Lamps with LED to see how well it puts light out at night. vs the halogen ones. Trying to get the overall power consumption down. Which i have already done with all the interior lights. Except for the rope lighting. Thats on my list but have not dug into what the replacements look like. 

CSS

I know it’s unrelated to the discussion but looking at you pic with the Jeep behind it it looks like the rear of your coach is sitting pretty low. Maybe it wasn’t at ride height?  If it was you may want to check your ride height measurements