Galley fan

Again, Apologies if I am in the wrong place.

None of my roof fans work[ed].

The one's in the toilet etc zippo.

However. The Galley unit in the living area seems to have a mind of it's own.  It did work [kinda like the a/c next to it.] then no matter what, would not run.  I fiddled with it a few days ago, nothing, then this morning........ it started on it's own.  

Thoughts please

Les

On 5/22/2023 at 11:31 AM, Les Hurdle said:

Again, Apologies if I am in the wrong place.

None of my roof fans work[ed].

The one's in the toilet etc zippo.

However. The Galley unit in the living area seems to have a mind of it's own.  It did work [kinda like the a/c next to it.] then no matter what, would not run.  I fiddled with it a few days ago, nothing, then this morning........ it started on it's own.  

Thoughts please

Les

Add your coach specifics to your sign-on ID and you will get more (and more targeted) responses.  If you don't know how, ask Scotty.  He is a very patient and friendly fellow.

10 hours ago, vanwill52 said:

Add your coach specifics to your sign-on ID and you will get more (and more targeted) responses.  If you don't know how, ask Scotty.  He is a very patient and friendly fellow.

FWIW…

Les said, in a phone call, that he has the original plain Jane fan.  Only one knob (3 speed switch) with a fuse holder on the cover or the bottom as you look up. There is no thermostat as there was on the later models.  It has a manual star wheel crankup and is not motorized.  i asked about a wall switch and he said no…

I can’t find a Cheetah manual to see what it says.

@Les Hurdle

check out the “walls”….

OTHERS….if yours has a wall thermostat, can you post a picture?

Thanks…

Guest Ray Davis

Another coach we had yrs ago had a fan like Les.  Mine started acting up so I called Fantastic Fan and before I could really say anything the tech said it's the contacts that turn the fan on when the cover is sufficiently open and sure enough, that's exactly what it was.  This was quite a while back before Fantastic was bought by some other company so the fans may be different today.