Volts & Turbo Boost Guage Replacement - 2006 Dynasty

Do some searching here.  These gauges are (usually) part of a system.  There have been several topics here.  Three main vendors….Medallion is one….the other two escape me…but we have some very knowledgeable folks.  These are part of the entire cluster.  There is a main cluster (information panel) that has all the inputs  and then sends out a signal, via the custom plug.  Do some digging and find the brand and model on the main module.

Unfortunately, one vendor (2007….) no longer makes that system nor supplies replacements.  ACTI….it finally hit me….with a bit of help.

read the initial post i made….he had the ACTI gauges and we never found the replacement for his issues…but we have folks that have disassembled and fixed them.

You must get the vendor and model to start your search.  Unfortunately Monaco used the three that I recall and they varied from year to year as well as model.

• Tom Cherry changed the title to Volts & Turbo Boost Guage Replacement - 2006 Dynasty

Do the gauges work properly? Is the only issue the fogged glass?  If so you can remove the glass by carefully bending the crimp on the back side of the gauge with a flat blade screwdriver. Work with patience gently prying up the crimp by rotating the screwdriver. Do not try to bend it all the way on the first try. Work your way around bending it a slight bit and increasing each time around. 

Edited by Chargerman