Privacy curtain manual control..

Guest Ray Davis

Not sure what you mean by the controller,  don't you just pull the cord one way or the other?

When mine has acted up a couple of times the cord was off the pulley behind the TV.   It's a mean little job for an old guy to sit on the dash and reach up where it was off the pulley.   On mine, there is a spring tension pulley device on the wall beside the pass & driver's seats,  it might help if someone pulls up on that to give you some slack.

Yes you just pull the cord but it’s so hard to turn I just grab the curtain and pull it but it’s so hard to pull anymore. It might be my age lol. Something is not right shouldn’t be that hard to open and close a curtain.

Don

Cords can get tangled in the tracks...ours did too.  Cut cords at both ends pull them out of track.  Add hanging plastic pull rods so you can easily reach over dash, problem solved.  Works so easy you will wonder why you used the yank the cord thing all these years.  Amazon curtain pull wand.

Edited by Twomed

Guest Ray Davis
14 minutes ago, Twomed said:

Cords can get tangled in the tracks...ours did too.  Cut cords at both ends pull them out of track.  Add hanging plastic pull rods so you can easily reach over dash, problem solved.  Works so easy you will wonder why you used the yank the cord thing all these years.  Amazon curtain pull wand.

Great idea Chuck,   that really makes sense.   It doesn't happen to our curtains often but I hate messing with it.