Proofs in the pudding

richoliveria

Now that my baby (2002 Windsor) is gone and probably never going to return. I was going to keep following Monacoers. But, for me, this new site is much harder.  

Without clicking through all the content I cannot see the answers that people have given or even if anyone has answered any question.  I use to learn a lot by following all the answers, good or bad. 

Like I said: The proof is in the pudding...

Rich O. 

Just found out that somehow I was zoomed to 175% so I was missing everything on the right hand side of the page...Better now.

I don't know though I think that personally I will always miss the old format.  

Rich O

Missing the desert this time of year.

It all depends on which flavor you like.  Members thought enough about the group to fund the monacoers.org group.  You get nothing for nothing, Santa Clause  is dead.   I give out a big thanks to them.  Change is always going to be experienced in the future.  If you do not like change, you will be left in the past.  

Chuck B

2004 Windsor

You disagree about what?  I support the new group monacoers.org.  

There are probably a lot of members of the old group who have no idea about what is happening.    When they have a problem with their coach, they will try to post the problem on the old group only to have the post bounce back to them.  Some will pursue to find the new group, others will not.  

IMO, keep in mind that the majority of the old group members are seasoned citizens who are disappearing monthly.  Its going to be interesting to see who are left in a year or two.

Chuck B, 2004 Windsor

Rich,

Before you go...  please take a look at this and see if it may provide what you want to see.  Initial feedback has been positive, in that it gives updates on all posts.  Not email, but pretty easy to use once set up.  We just added this last night to attempt and provide the type info you are looking for.

Scotty

You disagree about what?  I support the new group monacoers.org.  

There are probably a lot of members of the old group who have no idea about what is happening.    When they have a problem with their coach, they will try to post the problem on the old group only to have the post bounce back to them.  Some will pursue to find the new group, others will not.  

IMO, keep in mind that the majority of the old group members are seasoned citizens who are disappearing monthly.  Its going to be interesting to see who are left in a year or two.

Chuck B, 2004 Windsor

Click on the following button to find that you can select to have all posts sent to your email address.  Chuck B

You can receive a summary of the posts to the site by following topics and setting the follow frequency to daily.  That is how I have mine set.  Today I got 2 emails with several  posts.  By clicking on the post title.  This takes you to the website to view the post.  This can make a convenient method of reviewing the posts of others on topics you have an interest in.  If you want to reply as I am doing here, click on the topic title read and reply.  This is very similar to the old Yahoo system except you can select what you want to follow and reduce the number of emails. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think the new site is great.

I had been trying to follow the one on yahoo, but all I would get was a bunch of disconnected emails,

with every one repeating the ones before it. If not for the new site, I likely would have given up.

Thanks to all who made it happen!

1 hour ago, Dave Pumphrey said:

I think the new site is great.

Thanks to all who made it happen!

Dave, I TOTALLY agree! This site is a million times better than any of the Yahoo Groups I had belong to.

Thanks to everyone who worked very hard with I am sure many long hours of computer time to make this happen.

• Thanks 1