Windsor Logo

Pampero

I just got the whole side skin replaced on my coach and the Windsor Monaco with chrome raised letters could not be saved.

I may be able to have one (or more) made, but to do that, I will need one of you to take a picture of yours and take the dimensions.

Who knows, if they come out good I may be able to sell them on Ebay.

Thank you

Hello,

I got the Windsor logo under production. I have to buy FIFTY of them, but for me is worth it.

My cost is shied of $40.00 each, so whoever is interested please let me know.

I have no clue how much will be the shipping and what I will have to wrap them so they don't get damaged in transit.

I will try to sell them in Ebay later but will be at a higher priceWindsor Monaco 3D.pdf

To all interested parties; I ran into a problem with this logo production.

The price went to high for my budget, they requesting a minimum of 50 and with the tooling charge I will have to spend over $2,400.00 and I don't know when and if I will recuperated the invested money.

I don't giving up, I am looking into sources in other  countries, India or China. 

I want these logo as much as many of you, so I will keep you posted

W

Hey Pampero—

You might want to try www.domednumbers.com

They specialize in marine lettering but I’ve had lots of great work done by them for my Diplomat too. They are awesome to work with and can setup artwork simply by a picture. 

It’s worth a shot!

Good Luck!

Josh Addison
2005 Diplomat 40’

• 7 months later...
On 7/24/2020 at 5:38 AM, Pampero said:

To all interested parties; I ran into a problem with this logo production.

The price went to high for my budget, they requesting a minimum of 50 and with the tooling charge I will have to spend over $2,400.00 and I don't know when and if I will recuperated the invested money.

I don't giving up, I am looking into sources in other  countries, India or China. 

I want these logo as much as many of you, so I will keep you posted

W

Anything ever materialize with the Windsor logos?