Drop Down TV

I have the factory option for the drop down tv in the passenger side front slide out. At this time, it is refusing to go up when I press the switch, which also means I cannot bring the slide in. I believe I have diagnosed the issue to be a small plastic gear (of sorts) in the lift mechanism that is out of alignment. I'm not sure if I can realign it or if it needs replaced. Does anyone have any suggestions/know where I can find replacement parts?

Thanks

On my "09 Dynasty the outside tv lift was from a company in Seattle, WA. called Lift It Inc. Their web site http://www.liftmytv.com 

They produced both flip down and drop down tv slides. From the web site it sounds like they only carry a minimal amount of parts and no longer

build these units. I have had the same issues years ago with a broken tooth on the track causing misalignment. You might have to consider a retrofit

from another company.  Look at Smith Richards Inc. I have not had any experience with them but found them on one of my searches.

Xlr8ting1

09' Dynasty

29 minutes ago, Xlr8ting1 said:

On my "09 Dynasty the outside tv lift was from a company in Seattle, WA. called Lift It Inc. Their web site http://www.liftmytv.com

They produced both flip down and drop down tv slides. From the web site it sounds like they only carry a minimal amount of parts and no longer

build these units. I have had the same issues years ago with a broken tooth on the track causing misalignment. You might have to consider a retrofit

from another company.  Look at Smith Richards Inc. I have not had any experience with them but found them on one of my searches.

Xlr8ting1

09' Dynasty

Thank you very kindly for the suggestion. I just reached out to Smith Richards Inc. to inquire if that is something they could handle. Thank you!

• 1 year later...

Update on this. By a miracle, was able to locate a "new" (not newly built but had never been installed) lift from Lift It. Had it installed and suffered a new failure. Where as this unit is now mechanically sound, the computer module for it is problematic. It appears to have a part number of LI-IES-D-701 with a possible prefix of  2 26 08. I am now searching high and low to find a replacement module, although my initial looking has brought up nothing. Any suggestions on where to look would be greatly appreciated.

Shawn