PSA: "Files" are now under "Downloads"

Scotty Hutto

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

I've gotten a few messages lately about "where are the files?" Everyone sees the files being uploaded by Frank (Thanks @Frank McElroy!!) and wants to browse them.

All of the files brought over from the Yahoo! site under the "Files" section are under the"Downloads" section in the new site. (Sorry, but it won't let me change the name to "Files" 🤦🏻‍♂️)

At the top of the screen, select Browse, then select "Downloads" to view the available files.  

From a mobile device, use the "pull down" menu (three little white horizontal lines in the upper right hand corner), then select Browse ==> Downloads.

• Thanks 2

Virtually all files from the old Yahoo group have been uploaded to the new site.

If you are looking for a file, use the search feature with one or two words and select "Files" for the "Search In" option.

One nice feature on the Downloads screen besides seeing a directory of stored file categories and sub categories is a list of the latest 14 files uploaded, the 9 highest rated files based on reviewer comments, and the 14 most downloaded files.  So if you want to find out what's new, you will find it there too.

The Parts List continues to be the most downloaded file with almost 400 downloads.

Hope everyone finds value in the wealth of technical info.

If anyone needs help in uploading files, just let me know.  Uploaded files are moderated so if the titles, descriptions or categories aren't right, don't worry, I'll fix it before approving.