Engine "Warning" Dash Light

Thank you. I think I'm gonna go see the mechanic next.  How hard is it to get software to read the coach's codes? Other than the Scangauge. 

I have the Maxxforce engine by Navistar/International, not the Cummins.  However, I did some research and found the ServiceMax software on eBay for a good price.  It is an older version, but I’m only concerned with my 2012 coach.  I don’t care if the software has the latest version/update because my codes are not going to change.  The main reason I bought the software was to reprogram my engine brake.  It was set to the wrong mode and I couldn’t find anyone local that had the software or was willing to reprogram it.  One place said they were worried about getting the inside dirty.  I explained the it had an outside J1939 connector, too.  He said no - don’t pull it into my lot.  So I researched and found the software and adapter.  I did the reprogramming and everything is great.  I can also pull all kinds of data.  

I’m sure you can find an older version of Insite on eBay for a reasonable price.  Also you will need some kind of J1939 adapter.  I found the Dearborn adapter for a decent price on eBay.  Again, it wasn’t the latest model, but it works fine on my coach.