Heated Floor no power 2009 Dynasty

Hi Ken , Can you hear any relays randomly clicking? from your Automatic Energy select switches? (P/N 00-00714-00)  not sure where they are in your coach maybe in the rear closet assuming you have one? Or possibly under the floor in the back somewhere?

If you do, it could be a bad Automatic energy switch! I just had the same problem.

John C

2009 Navagator 

image.jpg

1 hour ago, John Haggard said:

Did you check ✔ your AC  breaker box 

They are marked 

I did but didn’t see any breakers tripped? They should both show up on the LCD display  even if off correct? And not you have to have the AC off or rear one on (which neither made a difference)? 

7 minutes ago, jcavataio5255 said:

Hi Ken , Can you hear any relays randomly clicking? from your Automatic Energy select switches? (P/N 00-00714-00)  not sure where they are in your coach maybe in the rear closet assuming you have one? Or possibly under the floor in the back somewhere?

If you do, it could be a bad Automatic energy switch! I just had the same problem.

John C

2009 Navagator 

image.jpg

Umm..yes!!! I do!! I was wondering what that was!  Exactly what is going on! Where do you get one of those? We are selling the coach and will need to get it fixed before selling. And I’m guessing it isn’t cheap?! 😬 

edited: I just looked on eBay and they are under $100 so that’s not bad at all considering I paid $2700 to get the cruise fixed on it because this coach has the Kong chassis control box and not the VIP one  that is readily available! 😡

Edited by ken.knutson100
Add text

9 minutes ago, jcavataio5255 said:

Ken, 

I bought mine off Amazon 

B2CA47F8-3461-4306-9B6A-AD7C306D96FC.png

Thank you! That’s exactly what it did now! Thank for the help too!! I would never have figured this out on my own! And that clicking would have just kept going on! It affects the battery charging too I think because the charger voltage kept going down every time the clicking would happen. And of course the lights would dim 

Now if I can just get the low coolant sensor tho v figured out 🤷🏻‍♂️