For Anyone Thinking About Attending the 2023 Ramblin' Pushers Maintenance Session...

The MS is coming soon. If you are thinking about attending, then I urge you to act quickly. To register go to our website, ramblinpushers.org. You will find a large, blue box that provides information about this year's MS. A link to the Registration Form (a fillable .pdf) is in the second line of text. I suggest that you open the Registration form, fill it out, and save it with your name as the file name. If you are using a credit card for payment DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER. Instead, put an X in the box that asks our treasurer, Dick Hohorst, to call you for the number. Once processed your CC number will not be saved. If you wish to save $10 on registration, you may pay by check when you go to the MS office to check in. The $10 discount covers the CC processing fee.

The dates of the MS are:
   May 3, Early Parking Day
   May 4, Arrival Day
   May 5, MS Day 1 (Opening Day)
   May 10, MS Day 6 (Last Day) Closing Dinner
   May 11, MS Day Departure Day

Our program of seminars and sessions offers something for everyone--technical seminars, non-technical activities, craft classes, and much more.

Diesel Pushers and Super-C motorhomes of any manufacturer are welcome. Come to the Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds for a great event. There are many 50 amp full hookup sites available.

If you have questions, please call me. My phone number and email are below.

Roger Smalley, Ramblin' Pushers President
618-593-5352
rogersmalley17@gmail.com

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You will never regret attending this amazing informative event. Many have said it's the best in the country, regardless of brand. 

On 4/13/2023 at 7:52 AM, Roger 2006 HR Endeavor PDQ said:

The MS is coming soon. If you are thinking about attending, then I urge you to act quickly. To register go to our website, ramblinpushers.org. You will find a large, blue box that provides information about this year's MS. A link to the Registration Form (a fillable .pdf) is in the second line of text. I suggest that you open the Registration form, fill it out, and save it with your name as the file name. If you are using a credit card for payment DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER. Instead, put an X in the box that asks our treasurer, Dick Hohorst, to call you for the number. Once processed your CC number will not be saved. If you wish to save $10 on registration, you may pay by check when you go to the MS office to check in. The $10 discount covers the CC processing fee.

The dates of the MS are:
   May 3, Early Parking Day
   May 4, Arrival Day
   May 5, MS Day 1 (Opening Day)
   May 10, MS Day 6 (Last Day) Closing Dinner
   May 11, MS Day Departure Day

Our program of seminars and sessions offers something for everyone--technical seminars, non-technical activities, craft classes, and much more.

Diesel Pushers and Super-C motorhomes of any manufacturer are welcome. Come to the Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds for a great event. There are many 50 amp full hookup sites available.

If you have questions, please call me. My phone number and email are below.

Roger Smalley, Ramblin' Pushers President
618-593-5352
rogersmalley17@gmail.com

Thank you Roger and all who make this one of, if not the best, Maintenance sessions in the Industry.