Air Brake mechanic in Buffalo, New York area

If you are in the Buffalo, New York area and need some air brake work done, this shop is fair and honest - a quality that is increasingly rare in the industry. J&J Truck Wash and Repair is a family-owned business that specializes in truck mechanic work - air brakes are their strength. I needed my brakes inspected for wear and performance. They got me in almost immediately, adjusted the slack adjusters manually, and changed my air drier filters. The mechanic made me aware of a hairline crack in one of the brake shoes as a precautionary thing - something to watch and fix in the future. He also gave me some free advice regarding the "dirty dozen" to maintain the slack adjusters - we don't rack up enough mileage to utilize and optimize the air brake system. The service took less than half-hour. And, I had them wash the coach, too! 

I am confident that the brake system is in top shape, now. I have a 2500-miler trek ahead and know my brakes are up to the task.

J&J Truck Wash and Repair, 2251 Wehrle Dr, Buffalo, NY 14221.   716-580-3224.   Ask for Jeff.

• Like 1