Coach Supply Direct in Edwardsburg, MI

I hate to be asking this, but does anyone have information as to what is going on with this company?  Last Jan. I ordered two new Villa front seats and a recliner chair from Coach Supply Direct in Edwardsburg, MI, I had to pay in full at time of order.  I was told that delivery would be late Apr. for the 2 seats and the recliner would come later, the long lead time due to no more Flexsteel and more owners upgrading coaches rather than buying new in this market, also a long lead time on Ultraleather.  I finally received the 2 front seats July 5th, they are fantastic seats, however, one had a damaged pedistal base and went back to Villa in Elkhart for repair, got it back with a new base and all is good.  I continued following up on the recliner chair also being built as a new offering by Villa, and Josh at Coach Supply said the chair was done and would ship out the last week of August.  I was traveling from NY to FL so I told Josh to hold it a few days until I got to FL for delivery there, so when I got home in FL I called to tell Josh to ship it out.  I left phone messages, text messages and sent emails to Josh starting on Sept. 12 and every week day since, and his tel. mailbox was full.  On Sept. 14th Josh finally sent me a response that he was personal time this whole week, and that he would be in touch with me ASAP.  When I didn't hear from him on Monday 9/18 I called him, his phone mailbox was now open so I left him a message to call me to say the chair is shipping, I also texted and emailed the same, however, it's now Tue. 9/19 and his mailbox is again full and I haven't received a text or received a call.  Does anyone have any knowledge of the status of this company, and/or does anyone in this group live anywhere close to Edwardsburg that could advise me if they are even open?

Hi Neil, I spoke to Josh the end of August regarding the installation of Flexsteel worm gear installation. We will be going by there the end of September and are trying to connect with Josh to look at some captains chairs. we have not firmed up our meeting yet. I will let you know when we do. You can email me at russgh7491@gmail.com.

Russ

Guest Ray Davis

It sounds like Josh is completely overwhelmed,  I've been that way a few times, and it wasn't fun.  However, some people live that way every day, to them the sky is falling if they are not overwhelmed.  Nevertheless, it's time he took care of you and made some changes,  like hiring some help.

Sounds like my brother,  promise them anything then let the rest of us deal with it.