We need the approximate size of the radiator cover (with fins) on 1998 Monaco Dynasty 40 ft

Hi all,

We lost this piece in an accident near Bakersfield, in fact, the whole section was knocked olf and is somewhere along CA 99.  southbound. Everything was too chaotic to try and look for it.  Our Body shop in Phoenix  is looking for a replacement and wants to make sure they get the right piece.  I'd appreciate any measurement of this. Its inset into the frame with four screws and should be about5 43 inches wide and 26 inches high.  I have taken it off a number of times to re rivot the various fins.  The vent on the other side is smaller. Thanks for any info.  pics attached where it use to go. 

20240521_142634.jpg

20240521_182131.jpg

Hi Exactly. Ours was a 1998 aMonaco Dynasty.  we had a 8.3 Cummins engine.I think.  I don't know if that makes a difference in the radiator size.And our coache was a duke layout forty foot long. I do appreciate it. The body shop just gave me the repair estimate... over forty thousand dollars. Ouch

Posted (edited)

My dynasty is a 1998 40 foot with the drivers side slide. The dimensions of the side fins for the radiators are just under 50 inches wide by 23 inches high

20240603_171632.jpg

20240603_171612.jpg

Edited by Tony G.
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Preston W said:

Thanks very much for your trouble. Ihave no slides but bet its the same size.

I'm guessing you don't need me to measure mine anymore?

No, we are ok. Unless you don't have a slide, perhaps the size might be slightly different.We have no slides.