MCD shade wanted

We are looking for a pull down window black out shade, not the screen.  22 inch wide for the bedroom.  Color is off white or something like that.  Let me know if you have one to sell or know where to get one besides MCD who are very proud of their products.  Thanks.

Woody Miller

09 Dynasty Regal IV

On 1/8/2020 at 5:50 PM, woodylmiller said:

We are looking for a pull down window black out shade, not the screen.  22 inch wide for the bedroom.  Color is off white or something like that.  Let me know if you have one to sell or know where to get one besides MCD who are very proud of their products.  Thanks.

Woody Miller

09 Dynasty Regal IV

Woody

If you Google "blackout roller window shades" you will find many "roller shade", (aka: "pull down shade"), suppliers who  sell made to order "room darkening", (aka: " black out"), roller shades in may different  colors.

John, thanks.  I'll have to check on what color the DW calls them, off-white or cream to me.  She's out shopping at the moment so I'll get back.  I think the length doesn't matter much.  The one that is broke is way longer than it needs to be by many inches.  The width and color is what matters.

Woody Miller

09 Dynasty Regal IV