Roof gutter / seal part

Our coach has rubber seals/gutters installed roughly between the Girard awnings and the roof, which appears to be intended to direct water to run off at given points (I think to avoid pooling near the awning perforations). I need to reconfigure one of these because it's channeling water over an aftermarket wheelchair door and exceeding that door's ability to seal. Any idea where I can find some of this stuff? It appears to be neoprene. I tried Pelland and a few other Google searches, but I'm not sure exactly what it's called.

Thanks for any input,
Rob

image.png.b42073c5d31a932698171cedb1cb2471.png

Guest Ray Davis

That looks a lot like the garage door seal sold at big box & hardware stores.    Some slide seals may be like that as well.

5 hours ago, trailmug said:

Our coach has rubber seals/gutters installed roughly between the Girard awnings and the roof, which appears to be intended to direct water to run off at given points (I think to avoid pooling near the awning perforations). I need to reconfigure one of these because it's channeling water over an aftermarket wheelchair door and exceeding that door's ability to seal. Any idea where I can find some of this stuff? It appears to be neoprene. I tried Pelland and a few other Google searches, but I'm not sure exactly what it's called.

Thanks for any input,
Rob

image.png.b42073c5d31a932698171cedb1cb2471.png

Try ; steelerubber.com  Their phone customer service is excellent and they will send samples for you to try. 

• Like 1