Side view cameras

I need two side view cameras, one left one right.  I bought from TADI brothers, long story, but I have 3 passenger side cameras.  Been a week now without any word from Tadi, no phone call or email.  I ordered a left/driver side, they sent another right/passenger.  Trying to correct this but Tadi has not returned any phone calls or emails.  No one is answering the sales line or the customer service line.  Any suggestions for another source?  I tried some other vendors, but their so called "side view" cameras are not.  Trying to finish what I thought would be a simple upgrade, new BOYO monitor and rear view which both work well.  Side view is the problem.  Don't know about you, but I'm sick of hearing the covid is the reason nothing happens, no one to talk to, no responses, nothing, except "due to the covid........yadddaa, yaddaa, yada", bullcrap.

Ordered off Tadi, what a mess. After 7 weeks returned the camera.  Got our money back. Got a camera from RV CAMS. A Voyager because that was our original equipment.  Much better to work with. We did have a problem with the monitor, but they were always easy to get intouch with. They sent out a new monitor & the second one work like it was supposed to.  The cost was twice what Tadi's was.  That was a month ago.  Heading out next week for 3 months. The product for RV Cams. Seems to be a lot better than Tadi's. 

Not much in the way of options for companies to go with. 

Good luck. 

Edited by Bob Schmeckpeper
For got a word

I'll check RV Cams.  I called my credit card company today to dispute the charges with Tadi.  Been a week with no response from them.  I had informed them yesterday by phone and email that I would do that if no one contacted me by today.  I hope this will get their attention and I can return the 3 right side cameras.  I did look at RV Cams, and yes they are more money, but, if I can get the cameras I need I can continue on with my "simple" mod on the monitor and cameras.  We head south in less than two months and I need to get these simple tasks finished.

Woody Miller

09 Dynasty Regal IV

• 2 weeks later...

Update.  Out of the blue TadiBrothers contacted me today by phone.  They got the dispute from the credit card company.  Almost a month of no contact from them.  I gave up on them.  I bought two side view cameras from Rear View Safety.  Excellent company.  Customer service was great.  There was some mix up on their end and the cameras I wanted were not available any longer.  To make things right the over knighted by FedEx to get me the cameras.  Couldn't ask for anything more.  Plus follow ups to make sure I was pleased with the purchase.  They sure weren't the cheapest source, but the cameras look great.  I must remember; "don't go broke trying to save a buck".

Back to TadiBrothers.  I have disputed all charges with them since I thought they had gone south.  I have 3 curbside and 1 roadside camera to return to them.  I will never do business with that company again and I would advise all of you to steer clear.  They would like to blame all their troubles on the rona, I get it, but enough was enough, their customer no-service was bullcrap.  A month?  Really?

Woody Miller

• 2 months later...

Closure with the Tadi Brothers.  Finally all said and done with them.  It took quite a while, months.  Disputed credit card charges, waiting and waiting to return the 4 cameras.  24/7 customer service?????  Good luck.  My mind is playing tricks on me right  now, I can't remember the name of the company I finally bought the side view cameras from, I think "Rear View Safety" or something like that.  Great company, would buy from them again.  Just a heads up on Tadi Brothers.

Woody Miller

• 2 weeks later...

I understand the "can't get the parts" because of CO

On 8/4/2021 at 8:11 PM, woodylmiller said:

Update.  Out of the blue TadiBrothers contacted me today by phone.  They got the dispute from the credit card company.  Almost a month of no contact from them.  I gave up on them.  I bought two side view cameras from Rear View Safety.  Excellent company.  Customer service was great.  There was some mix up on their end and the cameras I wanted were not available any longer.  To make things right the over knighted by FedEx to get me the cameras.  Couldn't ask for anything more.  Plus follow ups to make sure I was pleased with the purchase.  They sure weren't the cheapest source, but the cameras look great.  I must remember; "don't go broke trying to save a buck".

Back to TadiBrothers.  I have disputed all charges with them since I thought they had gone south.  I have 3 curbside and 1 roadside camera to return to them.  I will never do business with that company again and I would advise all of you to steer clear.  They would like to blame all their troubles on the rona, I get it, but enough was enough, their customer no-service was bullcrap.  A month?  Really?

Woody Miller

VID, the parts are probably sitting off the coast of Long Beach, but there is no excuse for not returning calls/emails.  Too many people teleworking for COVID being the issue for not contacting you.

Tried Tadi Brothers.  What a joke & waist of time.  

Started look at the reviews, all of them were old. When I did a review it never showed up.  What a surprise! Won't take the time to put down what we went through over 2 months.  

Ordered 1 through RV CAMS.  Twice the price but was worth it.  Got a bad monitor from them was replaced. Everything up and running in less than 2 weeks.