Aladdin issue #2

I also have a minor problem with my new to me Aladdin system. Everything works from the front pilot seat but the screen in the back bedroom says no input so it has power to it.  When i toggle the rear joy stick it will turn on the system in the front so i know the joystick in the back is working so it seems like just the video feed to that back screen is not working. I dont know on my Countess model where all the components are located. From what i have read if i find the block that feeds that rear screen i can move it to another port is that correct?

The Aladdin video control module is typically located behind the dash gauges accessible by removing the top dash cover.  Be sure that the rear monitor is connected to a video output port.  Also, some monitors have more than one video input.  Be sure your bedroom monitor is set to the correct video input if your monitor has that feature option.

I have a very similar problem.  The rear monitor attempts to show something but the signal is too weak to lock the horizontal/vertical scroll.  Looks like a RCA adapter on a coax cable under the bed to a Kenwood interface box.  Plugged another monitor (car DVD headrest monitor) under the bed as a test and same results.  On the dash Aladdin box, found video outputs 1 and 4 connected ... swapped no change (1 appears to be driver monitor as unplugging that kills front monitor, unplugging #4 and rear signal totally disappeared. Traced RCA under dash to a well taped up coax adapter.  I'm thinking coax went bad someplace as the slide moves in and out, so will try a temp cable down the hallway next week ... Attached picture of my Aladdin box on the dash.  Yellow goes to driver monitor, blue to rear.

PXL_20220123_004608597.jpg

And picture of weak signal my bedroom monitor. Some signal getting through as electric page is attempting to display something.   Makes me think coax broke in a bend someplace.

PXL_20220123_012057181.jpg

Well, the problem with my bedroom monitor was that it was on the wrong input. I had thought about that before but there was no way to change it on the Kenwood monitor itself. My wife said "what does that little remote that says Kenwood on it do" the light bulb went off and sure enough you can change the input with the little remote so problem solved.