1996 Dynasty Owners

Owners of 1996 Monaco Dynasty, I have uploaded what diagrams I do have on my 1996. I own a 1996 Monaco Dynasty 40ft Baron IV FD! I feel that there are some diagrams that I am missing, like the inverter wiring, shore/generator transfer switch diagram, panel under bed in engine bay for house battery diagram along with engine wiring diagram, Air lines diagrams! These are what to me I think that I am missing from mine, after I have seen a couple of friends that have RV and the diagrams that came with theirs! But my luck, none are Monaco Dynasty owners! Ugh! LOL! Anyways, I hope that what I do have will come in every useful to you and anyone that can use them! Save travels to you all and God Bless you all! 

3 hours ago, bsbarnes74 said:

Owners of 1996 Monaco Dynasty, I have uploaded what diagrams I do have on my 1996. I own a 1996 Monaco Dynasty 40ft Baron IV FD! I feel that there are some diagrams that I am missing, like the inverter wiring, shore/generator transfer switch diagram, panel under bed in engine bay for house battery diagram along with engine wiring diagram, Air lines diagrams! These are what to me I think that I am missing from mine, after I have seen a couple of friends that have RV and the diagrams that came with theirs! But my luck, none are Monaco Dynasty owners! Ugh! LOL! Anyways, I hope that what I do have will come in every useful to you and anyone that can use them! Save travels to you all and God Bless you all! 

Thanks for uploading the 1996 Dynasty wiring diagrams.  I added a cover page and approved for all to see.

38 minutes ago, just_john1 said:

My 97 Manual is posted on this forum. If not I have it available if you would like https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B0qDSBIXOYN1YVJfYllHemp6V2s

I downloaded it. I have found that yours and mine are different on what I'm looing for which it the alternator and voltage regulator. Yours 97 doesnt show a external voltage regulator. Mine does but it doesnt show what wire goes to what plug in the regulator . thanks for the reply just_john1

11 hours ago, bsbarnes74 said:

Bobby - Typically the engine wiring diagrams are provided by Cummins.  There will be the Cummins engine portion and the coach builder OEM portion.  Typically both are shown on the Cummins wiring diagram.  In many cases Monaco followed the suggested coach builder wiring diagrams suggested by Cummins although in some cases certain engine feature options Monaco may not have used. 

If you haven't already signed up, go to the Cummins QuickServe Online web site and create an account (free).  Once you log in, enter your engine serial number and you should be able to search and find engine wiring details for your specific engine along with a wealth of other engine related information.  Here is a link:

https://quickserve.cummins.com/info/index.html

I'd also suggest that you look through the Downloads files directories.  We have a lot of information there relating to coaches from the 1990's such as the Coach air systems that would apply to your coach.

2 hours ago, bsbarnes74 said:

I downloaded it. I have found that yours and mine are different on what I'm looing for which it the alternator and voltage regulator. Yours 97 doesnt show a external voltage regulator. Mine does but it doesnt show what wire goes to what plug in the regulator . thanks for the reply just_john1

My 97 doesn't use an external voltage regulator either. I just replaced my alternator this week. Tomorrow I'll attempt to rewire a bunch of stuff and install my new LiFePO4 battery. Good luck.