Large cracks in fiberglass

Over the past few years it seems like every time I turn around, I'm finding new cracks on my coach, these cracks don't appear to be the usual thermal checking problem, one is split open (will attach a photo) and has hairline cracks protruding from it all around.  I got a quote a couple years ago and it would cost close to $6000 to get the crack fixed but now I have small cracks forming in the same stripe elsewhere which are starting out the same as the large crack (will also attach a picture of this).  I'm not the first owner of this coach but I do know it's been repainted in a number of places, it's pretty easy to tell where it was repainted now cause the clear coat is pealing off.  Sadly when I bought it, I didn't know what to look for when it came to determining if areas had been repainted.

The one thing that took me by surprise is that below the camera on the rear cap, there are 2 horizontal cracks about 6 inches long with maybe an inch separating them, from whatever I've read on thermal checking, it seemed like the front and rear caps were not affected, if that is the case, what is causing these cracks and is this normal?  Every time I go out to the storage it seems like I'm finding all these new cracks and it's rather distressing cause with all the clear coat pealing and cracks, the quote I was given a few years back to fix everything was about $24k (I live in Canada and don't have access to too many RV body shops) and I'm sure that price has gone up.  At this point, I'm not even sure it's worth the money to have all these issues fixed, but it really bugs me to see how bad my coach looks.

So basically, I'm wondering if cracks as I described are normal with age? I also wouldn't mind hearing opinions on whether this is worth fixing?

Thanks

Mike B

01 Dynasty

IMG_0247.JPEG

IMG_0250.JPEG