42 minutes ago, Georgia Mike said:

I have to look but I think there is 3 on my Dynasty so minimum 3 for me

Yes there is 3

On 11/13/2022 at 10:30 AM, tomevansfl said:

Are Diplomat emblems available?  I don’t need one yet, but others might…and I might eventually. 

I can use a set now.  There was 1 on each side and front and rear.

It sounds like there is getting to be more interest in another batch of Dynasty emblems. Everyone who wants polished stainless steel “Dynasty” emblems. I will start a list again. Please email all of your contact info to ken@kenthompsonconstruction.com, and now many emblems you want. Normally there is one on each side on the front, and 1 on the rear. Remember, they are the older versions for the early 2000’s. I’m not sure what year Monaco changed emblem styles. I am not doing this on a regular basis, or to make any money. I need to do at least 12-15 for the shop to do them. I am fortunate that my wife is a graphic designer, so she was able to take the original emblem and create the digital artwork that the metal shop needs. I think they were 1/8” thick and the edges turned out really nice. Sorry, but Dynasty’s are the only ones I have made. You have to provide your own glue. I used 3M trim adhesive, and it has held up for a year now. 
Thanks!

Ken Thompson

ken@kenthompsonconstruction.com

IMG_1271.jpeg

6 minutes ago, VinceB said:

I found these and bought one. They didn’t appear to be able to withstand the elements for very long and so I didn’t use them. 

Basically the same as yours except different font and letters. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174259032200

Yeah, they are cheap. I wanted top quality for my coach. As usual, I go over the top! I know there’s a lot of Diplomat’s out there that need new emblems. For me to get them done, first I would have to have an exact drawing, or one of those stickers. Then I would have to beg, and prolly pay my wife to do the artwork. The last Dynasty emblem were about $85 each, if I remember right. That was over a year ago. We all know how prices for everything has went way up, so they may be too expensive for very many people to do them.  

9 minutes ago, Ken Thompson said:

Yeah, they are cheap. I wanted top quality for my coach. As usual, I go over the top! I know there’s a lot of Diplomat’s out there that need new emblems. For me to get them done, first I would have to have an exact drawing, or one of those stickers. Then I would have to beg, and prolly pay my wife to do the artwork. The last Dynasty emblem were about $85 each, if I remember right. That was over a year ago. We all know how prices for everything has went way up, so they may be too expensive for very many people to do them.  

I don’t recall what I did with them. Maybe tossed them. I’ll give a look after I get home next week. 

• 2 months later...

I will put you on the list, and let you know when I have enough to make an order.

ken

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2024 at 7:43 PM, Ken Thompson said:

It sounds like there is getting to be more interest in another batch of Dynasty emblems. Everyone who wants polished stainless steel “Dynasty” emblems. I will start a list again. Please email all of your contact info to ken@kenthompsonconstruction.com, and now many emblems you want. Normally there is one on each side on the front, and 1 on the rear. Remember, they are the older versions for the early 2000’s. I’m not sure what year Monaco changed emblem styles. I am not doing this on a regular basis, or to make any money. I need to do at least 12-15 for the shop to do them. I am fortunate that my wife is a graphic designer, so she was able to take the original emblem and create the digital artwork that the metal shop needs. I think they were 1/8” thick and the edges turned out really nice. Sorry, but Dynasty’s are the only ones I have made. You have to provide your own glue. I used 3M trim adhesive, and it has held up for a year now. 
Thanks!

Ken Thompson

ken@kenthompsonconstruction.com

IMG_1271.jpeg

It looks like there is getting to be more interest in another batch of polished stainless steel Dynasty emblems. I need about 7-8 more people  that want them to make an order.

Ken

On 4/16/2024 at 6:52 AM, Duffer51 said:

Please add me to the list for 3. Thanks

Please direct email me with your contact info please.