Renogy Rover 60 AMP Charge controller

clarksark

We are stationary due to health reasons, in North Phoenix, on an 80 ft X 20 ft pad with full hook ups, under and all steel 23 ft X 80 ft Steel Cover. We are trying to reduce amount of electrical supply needed from daughter's home. They  have 45 Panels for their system, on top of our RV Cover, which will not hold any more panels. They have 4 battery bank systems and inverters in their garage. Our old 400 watt system was not even producing what one of the new Maxeons is capapable of!

I just completed Fabricating frames, with tilt-able systems for seasonal aiming, for the panels. I installed 3 qty 415 watt, 36 Volt Maxeon Panels on top of our car trailer and 2 qty on a storage trailer, both with the tilt-able systems for seasonal aiming. A Total of 2075 watts will provide over 60 amps of power to 2 qty 2500 watt Zantrex Inverters and 4Qty 400 amp LiIon Batteries, for our total electric 2004 Monaco Exec.  But the Renogy system, won't handle the 60 plus amps with the previous supply cable run to the coach. So I am switching to a Series System, with higher Voltage and lower amperage.

All of this is being done so kids, in their 60s, can see a return on their gigantic system!  So far we have been eating their Solar production to the point that they haven't see any credit. I hooked up 3 of the panels, which  gave them an $80 plus return this last month!  Although they have  seen a little return, they would like to see more Credit for their solar production investment.

So we are selling a Renogy Rover 60 Amp MPPT Controller with Bluetooth Dongle, which has only been used 9 months. We are only selling because I'm upgrading the system because the new 200 Volt requirements of 5 new 415 Watt Maxeon Panels, which I am going to change over to a Series system that will be to high for the Renogy.  They are still hooked up in Parallel and working great now; but I need to switch, because of wiring limitations already in stalled for previous system. Selling for $250 for complete system listed on Amazon for $324.98, plus tax, which I paid for a total of $357.68. So save over $100 The system is on and working now, but limited by wire size. I will be replacing with 250 Volt Vitron system, which will be here tomorrow and then I will remove the Renogy Rover 60 amp, 12/24/36/48 Volt Controller, battery temp, and Bluetooth dongle, and rewire the system in Series. 

The Renogy will auto adjust for input of 12/24/36/48 Volt to Charge a 12 Volt AGM, Lead Acid, or LiIon battery Bank, like almost all RVs have. Go Solar, great of charging and maintaining an RV in Storage.

Again Save over $100 on a Renogy Rover 60 Amp controller charging a 12 Volt 1600 amp battery bank, (4 qty 400 amp LifePro LiIon batteries) on a Stationary Monaco Executive Motorhome, due to health.)

You can see our tilt-able systems, when you come buy the Renogy.

Solar 1.png

Solar 2 .png

Edited by clarksark
At 81 years old, I forgot a few details