Checking front suspension components. Slight clunk feel in steering wheel.

I Own a 2006 Dynasty 38' Tag. 90K miles. I have driven the coach 4,500 miles myself and it drives pretty well, I have adjusted the TRW.  I get just a slight clunky/bump feedback feel in the steering wheel slow speed turning, parking lots, city intersection etc. I never feel any feedback like this at highway speed, but I only really feel it when I am turning the steering wheel a full revolution or more?  

I would assume I really need to get the front wheels off the shop floor to feel any loose tie rod etc?  If there is any input on what to check or specifics I would appreciate it. 

1 minute ago, dl_racing427 said:

I'd definitely raise the front axle and check all joints for any play.
Be certain to use properly rated jack stands, they could save your life. 👍

Yes, looking into a couple 20 K bottle jacks and stands.  Thanks! I always run my coach up on boards and ramps for normal chassis work. but never raised the axel up.  

25 minutes ago, rustykramermetalfab said:

Yes, looking into a couple 20 K bottle jacks and stands.  Thanks! I always run my coach up on boards and ramps for normal chassis work. but never raised the axel up.  

Even on ramps, you're depending on the air suspension to hold the coach up.
As long as you dump the air so it cannot drop further, that's a safe method to lift it.

I generally use stands under hard points on the chassis, dump air and use a bottle jack to raise the axle.  I'm careful not to get directly under the axle or suspension without blocking that up as well.

Those extra minutes are well spent to protect your life.