1 hour ago, Paul J A said:

Reducing back pressure is an easy thing to do with obvious performance results. I had a 525 ISX in a 07 Executive ,  did the following changes to the intake and exhaust components. I replaced the OEM air cleaner with one from AFE, which had a washable filter element and more CFM capacity, same micron spec. Next i replaced ALL the pleated intake hose with rubber fittings and aluminum tubing from intakehoses.com. That's what truckers use. Got rid of all the air friction in the intake. Next was a resonator to replace the muffler from dynaflexproducts.com. Largest MFG. of class 8 truck exhaust components in the U S A. Did not like that so i went straight pipe. . Here is a picture of the results on a screen shot of my Aladdin system. Performance was great and my average CRUISING MPG went up. I cruised at 1350-1400 RPM, 61-62 MPH.   

AFE, https://afepower.com/  is out of California. YOU have to CALL them to get a filter element quote. NOT a standard web site catalogue item. 

2016-12-23 17.13.03.jpg

Are use all cat filters, except for the air and raycor  water separator 

Just now, buzz shamer said:

Are use all cat filters, except for the air and raycor  water separator 

Also, just ordered a washable air cleaner from K&N the biggest one they said they had. I am also trying to find one for a boat are used to work on a couple boats. That we had to wash.