Jump to content

Air Cylinoid?? not sure what to call it...

Recommended Posts

I have this air cylinoid that is blowing air out the bottom of the unit?  Not sure what it is called or its function so difficult to look up?  Where would I find a replacement quickly as we leave for vacation in a few days.  or is it just stuck?  I may try and knock on it to see if it frees up and closes?  mounted on the frame on drivers side next to motor.  Has green line to it and a heavier line coming up ...





Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...