Campground Site Views.com?

tmw188

Has anyone subscribed to any of these type of websites that show views, either still or video drive thru’s of campgrounds showing the site #’s? I know you have to join this service and I believe there are a few out there. I’m sure the data base is limited but hopefully growing. What’s your experiences?

Edited by tmw188

I use Google Earth to give me a view of the campground.  You can see how many trees are there.  Also, if there is a lot of junk around the campground.  Google Earth can be somewhat outdated, but generally gives a reasonable overview of campground and roads to get there. Individual campsite views can be helpful, easily doctored. I do use site photos from the campground websites.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Larry Laursen said:

I use Google Earth to give me a view of the campground.  You can see how many trees are there.  Also, if there is a lot of junk around the campground.  Google Earth can be somewhat outdated, but generally gives a reasonable overview of campground and roads to get there. Individual campsite views can be helpful, easily doctored. I do use site photos from the campground websites.

Yep. Used it 10 years full timing. Never got me in trouble.