2003 Monaco Signature Centurion

This Beast is a fine example of an RV just beginning the Prime of its life, even though it’s a bit old. My 2003 has only 49,000 miles on it. The quiet Onan generator is still running strong with less than a 1000 hours on her. The carpet in the living area has been updated with strong and beautiful laminate flooring in a tanish-grey motif. The Beast has a 500HP Cummins diesel engine that has handled the Rocky Mountains with ease, even with a toad behind it. Unless noted, everything works well. Two new sofa (sofa and love seat) open up when the slide is out to meet perfectly and snuggly in the middle to creat a HUGE sleeping area (could sleep 2 adults or 2 adults and small child) comfortably.

I have continued to keep the roof in good waterproof condition and the three Dometic AC units are all less than 4 years old. All 8 tires still have a lot of tread on them (TAG axle). 
Fuel gauge stopped working and currently getting that replaced/repaired as well as the slide-out step under the door.

The GIANT Girard awning is awesome and the Aquahot System sends really hot water to your faucets quickly!  It has a washer/dryer combo that I had the broken handle replaced.  

Unfortunately, Im unable to get the Aladdin System to work properly since I’ve had the coach. One option is the “plug & play” Silver Leaf system that could take the Aladdin’s place. 
I just replaced the fire extinguishers and added fire blankets JUST IN CASE. The slide out trays in the basement slide with ease either way. 
The keyless entry hasn't worked because I’ve never had the combination, but my key works 100% of the time!!

All slide-outs work as do all awnings over the windows. Slide toppers are in good condition. 

The coach is currently stored in a locked parking let on Ft  Belvoir Army Base  so one would have to go through two security checks to get to the RV  

l will be adding more pics and video as soon as possibe
Keith Howard. - The Only Thing Necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - (Edmund Burke-maybe??)

IMG_1720.png

IMG_1070.jpeg

IMG_0785.jpeg

IMG_0744.jpeg