Curbside Rear Air Bags Losing Air

1 hour ago, Kenster said:

That is a good price.

A very good price. Eight years ago I paid about $30 for one. I've seen them listed for well over $100 today.

1 hour ago, Just Jim said:

you typed Hadley H004050CE, did you mean H00450CE.  Just did a search and found the second one for about $78.   Nevermind... just looked at the picture and saw the part number.  Its upside down, but it is a 450CE. 

Yeah, it 450, not 4050.

A real Hadley is more expensive and there are cheaper knockoffs, like $49 on Amazon. A real Hadley would have the name as part of the casting, not printed on it.

14 hours ago, Ivan K said:

A real Hadley is more expensive and there are cheaper knockoffs, like $49 on Amazon. A real Hadley would have the name as part of the casting, not printed on it.

Yes, the one I took off was a Hadley, it had the logo and part number cast into the surface of the valve. But, who knows what you're getting when you order one? I've seen them from $56 to $310 on-line everywhere from Temu to honest to goodness truck parts houses. About half of them use the same pictures and most of the others aren't good enough to tell if its real or not.

This one from Fleet Pride is a genuine Hadley valve. You can see the logo just below the top mounting bolt. Under the Hadley logo it says "Grandville Mi". I don't see a part number on it.

Genuine Hadley Ride Height Valve.jpg

On 5/20/2024 at 7:19 PM, dennis.mcdonaugh said:

None of them come with the arm that's used on my coach. The arm on the ones I've ordered are shorter and have a kink in them. The arms on the valves on my coach are straight and longer.  Luckily the arms are easily replaceable so I just use the original arm with the new valve. This is the only one I haven't replaced on my coach. All three of them are Hadley H00450CEs. It only has three ports, input, output and exhaust. 

IMG_4789.JPG

Dennis I had a Dynasty that was doing the sane thing and it turned out that the linkage at the bottom, where it attaches to the rear axle had gotten loose and slipped.  So the valve was just doing what the linkage was telling it to and lowering that side. You have probably already checked that but if you haven't might take a look and see.

1 minute ago, Daryl Ammons said:

Dennis I had a Dynasty that was doing the sane thing and it turned out that the linkage at the bottom, where it attaches to the rear axle had gotten loose and slipped.  So the valve was just doing what the linkage was telling it to and lowering that side. You have probably already checked that but if you haven't might take a look and see.

Daryl, it looked attached, but I didn’t take a close look at it. I’ll do that when I’m back under the coach. Thanks.