Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

our 2000 Dynasty uses these screen clips to keep tension on the screens.



We have broken several and can’t seem to locate them on any website - probably because they are really called something else .

Anyone know their real name and/or where to find them?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...