Dash AC resistor location.

CTerry

I have a 2003 Beaver with the failed AC fan switch resistor.  The Beaver is different from the Monacoes in that the door on the generator slide is smaller. The opening is just big enough for the generator to come through. Also the dash is not nearly as deep as in the Monacoes. I can see the AC unit from under the motorhome.  It is different from the Monaco. Has anyone had this problem and been able to find this resistor.  I believe my motorhome was built right when Monacoe was taking over Beaver. Chassis my be a 2002 but don't know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Terry Cole

The fan resistor should be attached (screwed into a slot) on the blower motor. If you suspect the resistor is bad is because you only have high speed on your blower motor. 

Locate the blower motor and you find the resistor.

Thanks. I can see the blower motor. I was looking on the firewall area as per other Monaco owners. My system seems to be different. The Blower motor is inside of the firewall. I can reach it from the center console part of the dash. Now that I know where to look I can figure out how to get to it. Thanks again. Terry Cole