ebay Listing ended-Roadmaster Tow Bar Baseplate Mount Bracket 523178-5 Chev Malibu 2014-2015 NIB

Ended listing 10-21-2020, getting ready to go South, still have the bracket would consider an offer.

I have a Roadmaster Base Plate for a Chev Malibu 2014-2015 listed on ebay for sale.  It is new in the box. It is the model that does not use the crossbar and quick disconnects.  The towbar hooks directly to the removable tabs.  When not towing and tabs removed, it is pretty well hidden.  It is for the Malibu with the 2.0 Turbo or the 2.5L engines. It will not work on a Malibu with active air shutters.

I would like to sell this in the next three weeks before we leave.  Make me an offer here or on ebay, whichever you prefer. the shipping will be by UPS and the amount listed is about 1/2 of the expected shipping cost, I will pay the rest. 

This is brand new.  The box may have to be opened to patch a couple of holes before shipping.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

ebay link

Edited by Jobert
Ended ebay listing Thanks for looking

• Jobert changed the title to ebay Listing ended-Roadmaster Tow Bar Baseplate Mount Bracket 523178-5 Chev Malibu 2014-2015 NIB