Best cover for the front of the coach

I have the 3m coating on the front of the coach that really needs to be removed as it's life span is gone. My question is, once removed what is the best way to protect the paint. I thought about a felt backed bra/mask but not sure if that would be the best way to go-how would it do in the rain? how do you keep the dust from rubbing the paint off? etc. i have seen some coaches with a thick see thru shield- not sure of what material it's made from or how well it works and how expensive is this product? What are you doing on your coach to protect the paint?

Put a new 3M or similar product back on. The new product will look perfect well beyond the time you have the Coach as they have improved. Plastic shields are ugly (MHO) and bras will scratch the paint. My mew film has been on for 7 years now and is still invisible 

Steve Knight-me too!- this is a site I found for a bra cover. They have many colors and hopefully they will have a pattern for your coach. www.activervupholstery.com-let me know what you think. My concern is keeping it clean from dirt getting in behind and rubbing the paint, not to mention driving in the rain etc.

Just a thought....why worry about the paint if no one can see it. I certainly respect that you guys like the bra’s but to me it detracts from the look. If it could be color matched close then it certainly will look better