Sharp microwave R-1874 tray needed

I see lots of people swapping out their original Sharp microwaves. Ours works fine, but the previous owner must have broken the carousel tray that was in it and replaced it with a generic one that doesn't fit right. Replacement trays online are ballpark $65, which I think is ridiculous. So, if anyone has replaced their unit and might have the original tray available for a reasonable cost, please let me know. Thanks.

5 hours ago, joefromperry said:

I see lots of people swapping out their original Sharp microwaves. Ours works fine, but the previous owner must have broken the carousel tray that was in it and replaced it with a generic one that doesn't fit right. Replacement trays online are ballpark $65, which I think is ridiculous. So, if anyone has replaced their unit and might have the original tray available for a reasonable cost, please let me know. Thanks.

Unless some has what u need before I find a replacement for my original, you can have mine just for shipping cost. My original is not glass and is hard to clean if something spills on it. But I need to find a replacement first. Ill keep watching this post for updates. Mine is a R-1874F.

30AC0F2B-B856-459D-A936-50D666B59AF9.jpeg

4E58BDEF-0484-43D0-944C-363F00BD3AE7.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Unless some has what u need before I find a replacement for my original, you can have mine just for shipping cost. My original is not glass and is hard to clean if something spills on it. But I need to find a replacement first. Ill keep watching this post for updates. Mine is a R-1874F.

30AC0F2B-B856-459D-A936-50D666B59AF9.jpeg

4E58BDEF-0484-43D0-944C-363F00BD3AE7.jpeg

I don't know what the original looked like, but the model number is the same, so should work. Where are you located? We're planning to head south from Ohio on Sunday, and not coming back for a few weeks or so, so there isn't any real hurry. Thanks. So far you are the only one who has responded.

Just now, joefromperry said:

I don't know what the original looked like, but the model number is the same, so should work. Where are you located? We're planning to head south from Ohio on Sunday, and not coming back for a few weeks or so, so there isn't any real hurry. Thanks. So far you are the only one who has responded.

Currently in Desert Hot Springs Ca.
Heading east on northern route to MI then to FL starting mid April.

Here is my info:

626-224-1207

harleydude47@hotmail.com

22 hours ago, joefromperry said:

Thank you, Gary.

I cant find a glass replacement. However I found an OEM replacement cheaper should you want to purchase. See my attachment.BE6E0188-9CF2-4C19-9E6C-F76687B991A1.thumb.png.5756ce5eccbef3c97b8c94cc3616ed34.png

0C85AAD3-1185-434F-92AA-B99978A52A62.png