Passenger bedroom slide

I have a 2006 Monaco Windsor

w/ bed on driver side slide. 
when extending or retracting , I have best luck if I pick foot end of bed up, then move the slide. 
you may also find the attaching bolts  (under the “platform under the bed) need to be tightened. 

Ron Clarke

4 hours ago, Duanebalogh said:

Not sure. Is the mechanization under the bef

Easy to see if it's cable driven on the outside when the slide is extended. There will be 4 cables (2 per end), going thru holes in the seal, to the outer wall.

4 hours ago, Duanebalogh said:

Not sure. Is the mechanization under the bef

Your bed is attached to the passenger side slide?

I have an 06 Exec also. Your curbside slide should be an HWH X brace mechanism. They are wall mounted on the inside. You can see them by removing the wide verticals wood trim on the slide. I’m thinking that yours may have come detached from the wall on the bottom. Kind of painful to get to as it’s a bit tight. They didn’t put in many bolt at the factory and yours may have come loose or stripped. You can replace the screws and add more in the holes that are not used. There is not a top to bottom adjustment on this system. There also is not a up and down adjustment. To adjust height your have to remove the bolts and Jack up the slide and rebolt. Take a look and let us know what you find

Edited by Chargerman

they are held on with some very strong Velcro and mine had one screw at the very top screwed in from behind. Use a small mirror to see if you have a screw on the top. Then pull on it carefully but firmly, working top and bottom

On 3/11/2021 at 10:48 AM, Chargerman said:

they are held on with some very strong Velcro and mine had one screw at the very top screwed in from behind. Use a small mirror to see if you have a screw on the top. Then pull on it carefully but firmly, working top and bottom

How do you adjust the bottom of our slide that it will go out another 3/4 of an inch to make it even, thanks