Engine latches

Trying to locate engine cover latches for 06 Monaco Dynasty. I found both the Monaco and Southco part numbers in the Jan part list document. Has anyone replaced their latches with Southco #C5-31-312? We were going to just replace them with all non locking latches unless that won’t work. Just interested in feedback if anyone has replaced their latches. Thanks!

10 hours ago, Vilsis-Coach said:

I think you have a Camelot not a camlet

Probably auto correct. My wife texted me a picture of her trying on a new dress. Asked me if it made her look fat! I texted back, NOOOO! which my phone auto-corrected to MOOOO! I slept on the couch for a week....😁😆🤣....Dennis

Guest Ray Davis

William,    Vilsis is from Switzerland as I recall so some things may get lost or mixed up in translations and the humor may be a little different.

Ray Davis 03 Windsor 

Edited by Ray Davis

Guest Ray Davis
16 hours ago, Dennis H said:

Probably auto correct. My wife texted me a picture of her trying on a new dress. Asked me if it made her look fat! I texted back, NOOOO! which my phone auto-corrected to MOOOO! I slept on the couch for a week....😁😆🤣....Dennis

I've got 2 auto correctors,  my phone and my DW.   Not necessarily in the same manner though.    🙂     🤕     

On 3/23/2021 at 9:02 PM, Duey59 said:

Trying to locate engine cover latches for 06 Monaco Dynasty. I found both the Monaco and Southco part numbers in the Jan part list document. Has anyone replaced their latches with Southco #C5-31-312? We were going to just replace them with all non locking latches unless that won’t work. Just interested in feedback if anyone has replaced their latches. Thanks!

Their are two different size latches.  The difference has to do with the size on the part that latches.  I went with the locking ones to keep others out of my engine compartment.  Chuck B

Ray Davis    Only trying to help someone with info. Didn't realize i was being graded on typos.Maybe folks from Switzerland rate helping out diffently , these posts are a postive not neg.

Guest Ray Davis

William,  You'll not get any grading from me and I have no idea why he chimed in as he did but I assume it was an attempt at humor.                                I went back to see what he said and it's gone, disappeared completely.   Not sure now it ever happened.   😄                                                                 Vilsis has been here for a long time and sometimes it's a little hard to follow what he is posting but I don't remember him being                                   obnoxious.

Glad you're here and I think you'll find only good people on this group.

Edited by Ray Davis