Slide seals

Just replaced the bedroom bottom seals on my 07 Dynasty. I noticed that the rear of the driver side slide sets lower than the front. 1/2" gap in the front and 1/8" in the rear. Is there a adjustment to even it up?

Is this the bed slide?  If so, there possibly are 2 rollers mounted against the exterior wall and they can be adjusted up and down.  You will likely have to remove the under bed covering to get access.  

19 hours ago, David White said:

Is this the bed slide?  If so, there possibly are 2 rollers mounted against the exterior wall and they can be adjusted up and down.  You will likely have to remove the under bed covering to get access.  

On my bed slide, the front roller is mounted to the wall and easy to access from inside. The rear roller is mounted to the bedroom floor and can only be accessed from outside, by pressing down on the bottom seal, and squeezing a small socket on an extension in there. CC/W raises the roller.

David I looked inside of mine today and I have 2 inside one in the middle and one on the front. I was wondering where my rear one was, makes sense now. I will check it  out tomorrow.

Thanks 

One thing else is to put the slide out and go outside to look underneath at the laminate exterior cover on the bottom. If you see marks on it, that is an indication of roller locations. My ‘05 Windsor has 2 rollers, one about a foot off each end of the slide.  

You will likely need to lift the slide up by putting wood blocking underneath (to protect) and Jack it up.  Maybe a long 2x4 piece. That will relieve pressure on the rollers for adjusting.

Edited by David White